Remington Homeowners Association
Remington is located in unincorporated King County, Washington. The neighborhood includes 264 homes and includes a large field and playground for families to enjoy. The public schools are Sawyer Woods Elementary, Cedar Heights Middle School and Kentlake High School.
Druids Glen Golf Course can be found just outside of Remingon. The entry to the golf course is the 207th entry to the neighborhood. Druids Glenn includes a beautiful golf course with views of Mount Rainier and the Druids Glenn Taphouse serving lunch and dinner. Remington residents receive a discount at Druids Glen for both eating and golf.
Remington is located between Lake Morton and Lake Sawyer. Both lakes offer public boat launches. Lake Sawyer includes two community parks.
The Cities of Covington, Black Diamond and Maple Valley all offer services and shopping for our community. Seattle and Bellevue are approximately 30 miles away making commuting an option.
* Easter Egg Hunt and Parade- Saturday prior to Easter
* June Garage Sale- first Saturday in June June 6, 2015
* National Night Out- First Tuesday in August August 4, 2015
* Fire Department Food Drive and Santa Stop
* General Homeowners Meetings and Monthly Board Meetings
November 11, 2015
* Annual Golf Tournament October 4, 2015